AssaLamuALaiKUm....





The mOre yOu Go, tHE more u wilL GetS



ThEre ArE alWays a Ways To Go throUgh WheN We LooK FrOnt @ ForwaRd



WitHout BraveneSS The ImaGine @ dreAm cAn't Be trUE

salaM seMUa....

waNT to maKE frieNDS wiTh me?????

ComE jOin wiTH in tHIS bloGS areA.......


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY BLOG...

  • In this Blog,you All can See that I use the fUnky n AnimaTION style....
  • reAson of chooSing thIS typE oF LAyout is b'cOz I realLy haTE the COmplEx Type of Layout..I likE thE thiNgs tHAt someTimes can bRing mE to fantaSY woRld OF my CReatioN in Mind....
  • i likE to ThRow away my Feeling That haPPen tO me In daily LiFE...Want to sharE soMe opiNion fROm otHers foR Some topIC....
  • being a BlooGer is So difficULt at FIrst tiMe but in THe eND yoU Will fiNd The benEFit oF dOinG thIS bLoG..I feeL reAlly exCited afTer learNIngs iT....
  • BeIng a BLOggEr 4 tHe fiRst tIMe is REallY hard@DIfficulT..soMetimEs I feLt likE i'm Gonna Quit,But my FriendS and lEctuREr giVE me The Full suPPort frOm thE baCk..I fEEl so reliEf AftEr thIS blog is SUccESSfullY Done..pRAise To THe GOD....

3 comments:

  1. yup...this layout match with u...
    keep it up with this blog...
    i will support u...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layout is nice..
    n..cute like u...wakahkah..

    ReplyDelete

tIMe is Gold....