AssaLamuALaiKUm....





The mOre yOu Go, tHE more u wilL GetS



ThEre ArE alWays a Ways To Go throUgh WheN We LooK FrOnt @ ForwaRd



WitHout BraveneSS The ImaGine @ dreAm cAn't Be trUE

salaM seMUa....

waNT to maKE frieNDS wiTh me?????

ComE jOin wiTH in tHIS bloGS areA.......


Friday, April 23, 2010

Describe about someone that i...



this person is quite close to me. We go almost everywhere together.Sometimes i really like her,but sometimes i really hate her so much. there are times that she can make joy but sometimes she can make me feel annoying at her just because of her appearance and everything about her. I just can say about her that most of the times she makes me feel miserable at her.God i hope that she can change her attitude and makes some lesson from the past because now i know that many people doesn't like her.....i sorry for her but i hope that she don't do the things that she do to me at any other people....

No comments:

Post a Comment

tIMe is Gold....